Friday, March 29, 2013

OLDIES: Cream & Vanil - comic

The comic. ENGLISH HERE: 1 2 3 4
So I was about 11/12 when I drew this. You can see I already liked cats a lot. There also seems to be a bit of humour in it. If you're wondering why the bubbles are like that it's cos I was wondering how to differ animals' language from people's, that's why they're looking like that. There still is bit mistakes with the bubbles but (sh)it happens. Of course this neither was ever finished, and about the last apnel: I'm sorry but I can't tell you what the cats were going to tell their mother - I have no idea what I was planning back then.

***

Muistakaa siis, et oon piirtäny tätä 11-12-vuotiaana. Innostus kissoihin näkyy selvästi, ja ripaus huumoriakii mukana :D Kehittelin jonkun oudon systeemin et eläimet ku puhuu ni ne puhuu niiku omaa kieltään, mut ne on vaan tulkattu ihmiskielelle ja siks niitten kuplan toi osotinosa (mikä se on?) on tollanen...kupliva. Tuolla on kyllä muutama huomiovirhe (eiku nyt unohin kyl sen oikeen sanan.) mut sitä sattuu.






Ja ei mitään hajua mitä ne oli kertomassa äiskälleen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helou! Kaikenlaiset kommentit piristää paljon, ku kyseessä on kuitenkii perfektionisti "taitelija", joka ei paljoa omiin kykyihin usko eikä ymmärrä osaavansa jopa jotain ku kaiken pitäs olla niin täydellistä :)
~~~
Hellooo! Every comment makes my day when I'm perfectionist "artist" who doesn't believe much in her own abilities and doesn't understand that even can something 'cause everything should be so perfect :)