Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Micro: Tahtoo olla Jokeri // Wants to be the Joker

Tää on piirrelty aikalailla The Dark Knight -leffan jälkeen. Oon Batman-fani, ja kävin sen kattomassa leffassa kolme kertaa ja hurahin niin täysin siihen, koska Jokeri on kuitenkii oma suosikki Batmanin vihollisista, ollu niin kauvan ku vaan jaksan muistaa. Myös sitte Micro kävi leffan kattomassa, ja leffan jälkimainingit Micron kohalla oli sitten tälläset.
Jossain tässä myös Micro sai vakiintuneen lisänimen: the Insane Murderer.

///

I drew this pretty soon after the movie The Dark Knight. I'm Batman fan so I went to see that in the movies three times and I just loved it! The Joker has been my fave from Batman's villains so many years. Micro also went to see the movie and Micros feelings afterwards were these.
Also after or while this comic Micro got his extra name: the Insane Murderer.


---


English translation:
Panel 1: MOVIE THEATER
Panel 3: At home. "I can never be like Joker."
Panel 4: "But I WANT!"
Panel 6: "Joker uses a knife..."
Panel 7: I'M JOKER I'M JOKER I'M JOKER I'M JOKER I'M JOKER



English translation:
Panel 1: Back at home.
Panel 2: "WORLD WITHOUT RULES!"
Panel 3: Polices found the body. Eyewitnesses' notices and the investigations of crime inspectors led them finally after Micro.
Panel 4: "FREEZE! Are you Micro?!"
Panel 5: "No..."
Panel 6: "...I'm the Joker."
Panel 7: "I'm the Joker, for f*'s sake!" "Yes yes..."
Panel 8: Micro was taken to the polce station. Fingerprints on the knife belonged to Micro. Micro stayed in the prison. Let's see how is the life in the cell...


English translation:
Panel 2: "He's lunatic! A freak! Hahahahahaha!" "No... I'm not..."
Panel 3: So, happened that Micro was diagnosed as under psychosis and committed to go straight to the mental hospital.
Panel 4: "I'm the Joker. I AM the Joker!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helou! Kaikenlaiset kommentit piristää paljon, ku kyseessä on kuitenkii perfektionisti "taitelija", joka ei paljoa omiin kykyihin usko eikä ymmärrä osaavansa jopa jotain ku kaiken pitäs olla niin täydellistä :)
~~~
Hellooo! Every comment makes my day when I'm perfectionist "artist" who doesn't believe much in her own abilities and doesn't understand that even can something 'cause everything should be so perfect :)